27.1.2010 My new Bread and Butter!!!!!

 

Was HKD 799 now HKD 319.60.
The first piece which caught my eye.

 

Was HKD 799 now HKD 255.70.
There's a further 20% discount if I were to get 2 pieces from the store. Hence, I find this cute light jacket to enjoy more discount!

 

Was HKD 999 now HKD 639.
After making payment for the first two items and planning to take leave, I saw many girls outside the fitting room, donning the many pretty pieces they brought to the fitting room. (There's no mirror in the fitting rooms and they are fixed outside the fitting room.) I realised they have their reasons for not fixing mirror in the fitting room. They are "free" models and it catches attention from other shoppers who are browsing. What a smart gimmick as I was lured to browsing for more.

 
Was HKD 899 now HKD 335.
The sales girl brought me matching heels when I stepped out of the fitting room. (A couple pairs of heels were placed outside the fitting room for customers ;) )The heels indeed enhanced the overall look when u fit their clothes. Another gimmick! Ha. My legs looked so long and slender when I put on this pair of skinny jeans. Ideal for a night out! ;)

 

Was HKD 649 now HKD 415.
This skirt looks so gorgeous when I paired with heels!!! ^^ How to say NO to this skirt??!! I succumb to temptation again... this is the priciest (S$75) piece among the six pieces. (Heartache)


 

Was HKD 299 now HKD 120.
Inorder to get additional 20% off from the discounted price, I need to get even number items, thus I have to get this tee.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: