23.10.2009 08:00 to 12:00


Am equipped with an umbrella today, so that I could shop when the rain comes.


Getting ready to step out for breakfast. John calls me for breakfast while I am getting ready. He has cravings for porridge..


... so we make a trip to Chinatown for it. What a coincidence, I am planning to walk to Chinatown to find food and do some street photography.


Lunar New Year decoration in Chinatown.


John brings me here for breakfast. Look! The restaurant is situated on a slope. My camera isn't slanted when I shoot this.


Morning crowd. I believe they are regulars.


My huge breakfast!! Dim sum and porridge. I have sliced beef/fish porridge which is very tasty! Feel so satisfied with my meal.


The bill comes up to USD 23 "O We have 4 dim sum and 2 porridge altogether. John buys me breakfast ;) I shall give him a treat when we get to Hong Kong.














Spring is approaching!! Am looking forward to this lovely season!




Got myself a dress.


They shut the 2nd door as it's real windy today.


Back to the room and it's raining heavily. But the rain didn't last long. It's sunny out there now.


Another gift for myself.


This dress is a size bigger and I hope I can alter it. If impossible, I might have to return this.


Here's the details of the dress.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: