My first Anthropolgie


Admiral Jumper. Was USD158 Now USD79.95. Glad size zero is available.


It's a cinch pants ~ my second. Was USD78 Now USD19.95.


Swept away top. Was USD49 now USD 29.95.

I wasn't looking at pants in the store. When I brought a few pieces of dresses to the fitting room, I saw the sales girl in this pair of pants which looked pretty cool to me. Hmmm.. this pair I got is size 4 (Medium) which is the smallest size available. I love it so much that I didn't mind putting on a pair of slightly over-sized pants. Hee.

I bought another blouse which cost me USD29.95 and I was extremely happy to find my size when I visited the store again.

After I left San Francisco, my friend went back to the store and she brought back 3 new dresses at a steal! I am so jealous of her!! They are all so pretty!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: