26.10.2009

This is our first meal of the day, at five in the evening! I have a hard time waking man!! I am close to giving dinner a pass. Gavin, Chris, Shih Yee and I are all famished.



Peppered beef with broccoli . This is quite tasty!


Scrambled egg with dried conpoy.


This dish is made of steam egg with century egg. Chris said it's his wife, Vernicia's favorite dish. It takes 15mins to steam the eggs.


My LOVE!! I love this dress very much and it comes in white and ivory. This dress which catches my eyes is ideal to be worn at weddings. It's not expensive but I didn't buy it as I reckon I don't have many weddings to attend as most of my friends are married ;)

You are going to be missed by me!!


This is dessert from our all-time favorite dessert shop in Hong Kong! I pick one of the Monday specials.


A sweet posy I get for a birthday girl. Hope she likes it.

This bouquet is done by a man who loses one leg and he is resting the amputated leg on one clutch. But his hand movements are swift when he wraps the flowers for me.


I go to bed early as I am going to have a long day out tomorrow. I doze off at 11pm but wake at 1am!!! Gosh!! Must be the tea I had at 5pm!! The caffeine is keeping me awake!!


02:18
I am viewing my photos taken in San Francisco since I am awake.


Oh dear! One hour has passed and I am still wide awake although I am feeling tired. I think I toss and turn on the bed until 6 in the morning!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: