3.4.2009 Fine food and good company

Julie, Lynn, Angela and I attended Elsie's baby shower on Sunday! I went over after work. I was so tired as I didn't had a wink the entire night! :S

Elsie's mother-in-law whipped up a few Eurasian dishes for us! They tasted so delicious! We chat and eat at the same time. With the spread right in front of us, we ended up sending food to our mouths non-stop! "O When auntie arrived, she brought luncheon meat pastry! I didn't take a shot of it. It looks simple but it's super tasty!


Sepak. It's like rojak. It contains fish ball, roast pork and chilli! It tastes sourish.. This is the most popular dish! ;) I love it although it's too spicy for me!





Sheperd's pie.





Bandung Agar Agar.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: