11.5.2009 Countdown to 9days Spain Getaway

Time passes by so quickly. Gosh! Eight days later, I am leaving for Spain with my buddies (: It's the first time four of us are travelling together, so kinda of looking forward to it. Some time back, we were in a dilemma to go or not to go, because of the outbreak of swine flu, as it hit Madrid. So we got worried. Eventually, all of us agreed to go ahead with the trip.

Next Tuesday night is our flight to Barcelona and I will be working for the next few days. Thus, I spend a couple of hours today, ironing clothes before packing them for the trip. I roll them up hoping they won't be crumpled when I get there. This is one way of packing for travel I learnt from television. Hope it works. Let's wait and see..

Hmmm.. I am almost set to go!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: