07.10.2008


I was curious what French eats in the morning. Thus, I dropped by the concierge, in search for an answer, before stepping out of the hotel to find breakfast.



8.45am at Guest eatery. You can come here for breakfast, lunch & high tea. I love its warm, cozy feel.



This is the first time I come across an unsweetened hot chocolate! I have to add sugar to make it tastes like real hot choc!


This friendly French lady invited me to return during lunchtime for wider varieties of pastry to shoot. She said her boss doesn't like photographer shooting the pastries but she will pacify him if he gets mad with me! Haha! She's such a darling!



An interesting sight. Vendors used umbrellas to block the rain.



Lourve Museum in the morning.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: