27.1.2011

I slept from 9pm-7am, after dinner and shopping. It's 3pm back home when I wake. Glad I manage to snooze a couple of hours, an hour later. By 12 noon, I am up and out. My first stop is Piccadilly Circus. I hop onto a bus right across the hotel. Love the convenience!!


I recollect spending Lunar New Year many years back with Lynn, Rachael and Elsie, when I see the lobster bee hoon poster on the wall, when having lunch in the restaurant I frequent.





Woosh! I am hopping from River Island to Topshop, not missing any of my favorite stores on Oxford Street! And making Primark, located at the far end, my last stop. It's filled with people and I lose interest in browsing as I do not wish to spend too much time waiting in the line to make payment. Furthermore, I do not have faith in the quality of the goods. My brand new tights tore on my first wear. Poor quality, yah? In 10 minutes, I am out and decide to get back to Holland Park to get dinner.



Green chicken curry.


Stir-fry aubergine with chilli.

I am so happy with my dinner although it's a little pricey, as I spend 16.15 pounds for it.


This is my first purchase. It's Zara long top. It was 19 pounds and now, 9.99 pounds. I love it's color.


This French Connection coat was priced at 180 pounds (original price) then 90 pounds and when I bring it to cashier, to my delight, I am told it's 45 pounds!! What a steal! A great sense of satisfaction surges me! Haha! Fancy finding such a pretty coat at 45 pounds! Ain't I lucky, as there's only two pieces of size 6 left on the rack.

Yes! It's only S$91.35, under $100!


A new top from River Island :)


My weak heart sank yesterday when I stepped into Swarovski to see the ring I bought last month has been slashed to 44 pounds, after a 60% discount!! I paid 110 pounds for it! Hence, I pick something from the sales corner to appease myself. This ring is going at 60% discount off the full price too!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: