23.1.2011



This is my second time meeting Zelia. I last met her 4-5 years ago, when she was two, if I am not wrong. She has turned into a small girl now. Zelia is friendly and I can see she is an adventurous girl. I learned her parents are less protective over her and both are willing to let her venture and try out new things. They adopt the "no pain no gain" attitude. Her mom allows her to climb up the tree today and she knows her daughter would be extra careful in her climb, knowing the consequences of falling off the tree. Cool mom, yah? Needless to say, her mom fears she would fall but she wants her to have fun and at the same time, be responsible for her action.

I am real proud of you, Joywe! You make a great mom and I wish your daughter turns out to be a fine young lady.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: