15.1.2011


I wake at one o'clock today. I am famished and make myself a bowl of instant noodle. Glad I manage to snooze for four hours after my nosh.


This is my first time to the wholesale mart. They sell daily-use products in bulk, for family use!


After inquiring the location of In N Out Burger, I go in the direction given.


Love the translucent blue sky!!


I love the cheese fries with "animal" dressing, which consists of fried onions on a creamy dressing.


It's 22 degree celcius today but it feels like 30 degree celcius! I can barely open my eyes! The heat from the glazing sun is unbearable!


Most shoppers lug big and bulky items back and I only bring two items back on my first visit.


In order to start my exercise regime, I have to get myself a pair of running shoe. Now, I am ready to go for run!

I hope my new year resolution, to keep fit, will materialize.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: