27.11.2010 My Me Time In NYC






A hearty breakfast in the hotel, with LL, Simon & CL. These are all my favorites!!

























Once I emerge from the underground train, I feel a strong gust of wind coming from the street! Gosh! It's real chilly today. I pop into Urban Outfitters quickly and leave with three tops an hour later.

My second stop is Forever 21 and I pick several items for my ex-colleagues for Christmas.


The Christmas fair in Union Square Park is filled with people.


My third stop. I leave with a matching scarf and glove which cost me USD 5 each.


My fourth stop. This is one shop I would not miss! The instant scratch big card allows me to enjoy 30% disc off a pair of discounted shoe I fancy.


On my way to 34th street from 14th street.




Arrive my destination finally! I am here for Steve Madden as I am hoping to get the white shoe.



Such a Carrie Brahshaw dress!! I want this dress designed by Lanvin for H&M, but it's over-priced! USD 249! Are your eyes popping?!

Here's my shopping today!!

A blue belt from H&M.


My first pair of Steve Madden!! I paid USD 36.50 after 30% discount.


I have always wanted to get a nice checked shirt. Finally find one which I like! It was USD 39 and now USD 29.



Two tees from Urban Outfitters at USD 24 for two pieces.


I am close to getting this but both stores I visit do not have a new pair. Perhaps, I should consider getting brown or black. White is the best color!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: