18.12.2010

I wake at 4:30am today! :( Feeling under-rest, I make my way to my first scrape book class.


Due to increasing cases of suicidal, SMRT heightens up safety measures.


Nine o'clock in the morning.
*Yawn yawn*


Breakfast before the class commences. This meal costs me $5.20 with a cup of hot tea.


After a brief introduction to scrape booking, we are free to pick 3 types of papers and lettering. I am spoiled for choice as there's a wide varieties of paper.


Useful tools I would love to own. The full set costs $68!


The instructor demonstrates how to form flowers and she gives this to me.


It's all about creativity when it comes to scrape booking. Unfortunately, I don't call myself a creative person. But I am sensitive to colors, shapes and texture. I am good in mix & match.

This is my work end of the class.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: