13.12.2010


Lunch in Cosi. Cosi is filled with office crowd during lunchtime. Most of have them take sandwich with salad for lunch. Hmmm.. I prefer hot food in the cold weather, hence I have instant-made pizza.


Back to the room at 2.30pm. Today's a cloudy day. Hope the weather surprises me tomorrow.


My winter wardrobe.


A new flannel I get today!


Sequined bottom to wear underneath my translucent dress.


Effervescent which tastes deliciously good.


I normally get Jergens back home as the price is lower than America. This time, the USD rate is rather low, so it costs less to get in America now.

I like the new shape of the bottle!


I am a sucker for novelty. Haha. The new look simply attracts me! It looks pretty, doesn't it?


This is new flavor too!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: