11.12.2010 Game craze

In the dead of the night, what are you doing? I am plaing words with friends. I cannot stop playing as lady luck is smiling at me! I get high scores in a row!! It's so addictive. I play until six in the morning and I didn't get to slp until eight as my mind is still active. Hence, my appointment has to be canceled.



The first opponent I chat with. She is from Washington state.


Look!! How lucky I am for getting such great cards!! Unbelievable!!


I am playing with Sharris concurrently.





She is as lucky as me! She has an E & D at the right time! I must say she is a very strong opponent!


Another high score. Yohoo!


Damn it! I give her the chance to score triple for the word!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: