10.9.2010 A long-awaited trip

After a 45 minutes ride to the hotel, we arrive our destination at 8-ish in the morning. By 9 o'clock, I am in bed. After a 3.5 hour rest, we catch the 2.15pm shuttle to town, for lunch.


My first meal in Greece!! This is chicken gyro served with pita bread. The spiced chicken is full of flavor.


While we are attacking our food, the waiter sends this plate of minced beef wrapped in vine leaf to our table.


Being the only Asian patrons in the eatery, we are treated to this local specialty.


It's real hot today, hence I get myself pomegranate sorbet shortly after lunch. It doesn't taste a bit pomegranate, but it quenches my thirst.




The rest leave for Acropolis and I didn't join them because the sun has not set yet. So, I end up shopping.

Before 7pm, I am back to the hotel to rest, to get recharge for my full day tour tomorrow.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: