24.8.2010 Day 2

Good morning, sunny Los Angeles!!



It's 6.30am and I am up for the last 12 hours. I start to feel hungry in the middle of the night and make myself a bowl of instant soba. It's so satisfying! (Only if you are starving!)




I plan to go to bed after making a trip to the nearby mall. I am waiting for them to open for business at ten in the morning! 3 more hours to go...



Feeling super jet-lagged, I nap for an hour. By ten o'clock, I am in the mall. I spend 3 hours having lunch, browsing in Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie. I end up with 3 items from Anthropologie!! ^^ I wish I am in Manhattan now as I don't have to pay taxes for all my purchases!!


Scalinata top. Was USD78 now USD39.95.
The smallest size available is 2 and it's slightly big for me but I tell myself I must own it, although it doesn't fit perfectly!


When I get back to the room, I go online to view the tops and I am glad to find 2 tops of my size, which I have fitted earlier in the boutique. Hence, I purchase them online immediately as I love them soooo much! I must be insane!!! I just spent USD186 in the boutique and I am shopping in my room now!! "O


Yes! I have purchased the two ultra lovely tops!!


I have 3 more nights here and I hope the buy will arrive in time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: