4.7.2010

As usual, I have difficulty going to sleep last night and I only manage to fall asleep at 7 in the morning! By 2, I am up again, feeling super zombied-out!! So I drag my tired body out to find food, hoping to feel better with food in my stomach.


Ribena soda with lemon.


Swiss style bbq chicken wings with instand noodle.


I go to Causeway Bay to get the leggings I paid for last night, as the store in Tsim Tsha Tsui has no stock of small size.

Besides that, I also drop by Sogo to check out the sale there.


Once I arrive Langham Place, I am feeling tired again. So, I take a break before commencing my shopping in Langham Place.



The pictures of the beverages lured me getting a drink here!


My lemon yogurt crushed ice is very refreshing!

At the end of the day, I get myself a lace vest from Argyle Center, which is my only buy today. I spend less than 5 hours outside today, as I am suffering from jetlag. Hence, I am in no mood to shop.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: