25.2.2010

I rise at 3 in the morning. I have 2 slices of raisin bread with milo and finish the other half of the vegetable chips. At 9.30am, I step out for breakfast at The Bagel Factory. You can find a selection of bagels here!! They start serving breakfast at 5.30am.






This is my breakfast, toasted cranberry bagel with cream cheese USD 2.35.


It's less dull eating the cranberry bagel as you get to chew bits of cranberry. I love it!!

There's flavors like tomato, onions, blueberry, raisin, cinnamon, pumpkin seed, chocolate chips and etc. I am spoiled for choice indeed.




After breakfast, I finish the selection process for my Seoul trip last November. Besides that, I have also completed creating collages for the photos! YES!! It's so time-consuming indeed. I spent half a day doing it. I get so lazy halfway and I have to push myself to complete it by today.

Almost 2pm, I step out to get lunch.


Katsu curry with rice USD 9.25.
The curry is so delicious and I could eat the rice with curry alone.


Salad which comes with the set lunch.


I spend the rest of the day watching Hong Kong drama until seven o'clock, when I retire for the day.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: