22.2.2010


Had a long day at work yesterday and I knocked out after dinner. As usual, I wake after resting for 5 hours and feeling hungry in the middle of the night. Gosh! It's 2.30am and I cannot sleep on. Sweet Kay bought this from Japan for me!! ^^ I have the milk bun before I step out for food!

I wake her at 7.30am and we leave for breakfast one hour later. We intend to go to Ihop for breakfast but to our disappointment, the restaurant has closed down. So we end up having a small breakfast at Starbucks instead.


Shopping time!! We spend a long time in Forever 21 as the store is so huge! This picture you see here is only a small section, named Heritage. I leave the store getting a floral dress and a lace mini skirt.



This is the first time I step into Free People. Learn it's under Athropologie too. Kay buys a 3 tier lace skirt from here and she is given a lovely cloth shopping bag.






Such a girly comforter!! I want it!!


Forevern 21 floral dress USD 22.90.


Forever 21 lace skirt. Was USD 16.90 now USD 5.99.


Urban outfitters skirt. Was USD 28 now USD 9.99.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: