16.1.2010 Interesting sights of New Delhi


After riding in the car for 3 hours, I ask for a break. This is my lunch, chicken tikka masala with garlic naan. I have a coke too. My meal cost me $22.50!! It's pretty expensive to pay this amount for a meal. I guess this must be a tourist spot.


This is our driver. He speaks minimum English. I find out he's on a 24 hour shift today!! Gosh. He only knocks off at 8am the next day! I wonder if it's normal to work such long hour.

We ask him to have lunch with us but he says he had his meal. At 9pm when we have our dinner, we discovered he had no food the entire day. So we insist we buy him dinner as he has worked real hard.


The local driver love to blow their horns when they drive!! It's their way of life perhaps! Luckily I have my Ipod with me to block the noise which is blowing all the time!!!






We arrive our destination at 3pm finally!! Make a guess what time we set off? 9.20am!




The Taj Mahal.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: