5.6.2009 A box of suprises!














I went to CTMA Centre in Mongkok, hunting for Blythe doll outfits. Out of 5-6 shops selling Blythe dolls, only half of them sell outfits for the dolls. Relieved to find one selling some girly clothes.

Here's the full set of 8pcs of outfits. They sell individual ones but the box doesn't tell you which set of outfit you gonna get. I am afraid of getting repeated ones. Since I like them all, so I rather get the full set. These are so mch cheaper from the last batch of clothings my frenz got for me. So glad to find gd deal here! Hmm.. think the quality aren't that good. I paid HKD290 for it.

I was so thrilled opening the 8 boxes one by one, because you are clueless what you going to see as it's not labelled. It's like unwrapping EIGHT presents!!

You get a chewy gum in each box, it's for you to chew while opening the boxes. Haha!

At the end of the day, my doll gets 8 new outfits! Hee.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: