9.6.2009 Good Morning, Singapore!

I am glad I went to bed at 11pm last night and did not wake in the wee hour anymore. My sleep has stretched a little longer now, unlike the past 2 nights in Hong Kong, I couldn't sleep past 3am! Although waking at 6am is early, it beats waking at 3am right? I am really grateful for getting longer sleep, after returning from States. Hope my body clock is able to adjust soon.

I am going to get myself ready for breakfast with Maggie at Provence Bakery in Holland Village. We have postponed a few times and our plan has materialized finally. Ha.

At 9am, we arrive at Holland Village. Not many breads are ready yet.



Ham sandwich set. It comes with a coffee or tea.


Raisin bun.


Egg sandwich.


Milk Pan. We send this to our mouths when it's out fresh from the oven!


The milk custard melts in our mouths!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: