26.6.2009 My long day out

After lunch, we head to Baker Innz for cakes and coffee. We have not met for almost a month, hence we have a lot of catching up to do. In the midst of our casual chat, my dear friend breaks a piece of bad news to us. I hope my friend will resolve the problem soon. Hang in there, dear friend!


Chocolate Amer.


Strawberry shortcake.

Just realize I didn't have a photo of the New York cheese cake which is going at half price ;) The cheese cake tastes good and we notice it's selling like hot cakes!! Hmm.. are they truly cheese cake lovers or bargain hunters.. I wonder.

From Tampines One, we leave for Marina Square to check out what the annual Great Singapore Sale has to offer!! Before we commence our bargain hunts, we had our stomachs filled at Thai Express.


This is watermelon juice with lime. It's sooooo refreshing! It really quench our dry throats!! Haha!

The shops are closing one by one by the time we finish our food, so we didn't get to do much shopping. We have to wait for Derrick to knock off at 1am, thus we intend to chill out at Caramel while waiting for him. En route to his office, I saw a road sign which says Emily Hill and it strikes me we could go to Wild Oats for drinks instead!


Mount Emily Royale (ice blended frozen strawberry with champagne)


SW's Lime & Raspberry Magarita. It's yummy!

I reach home at 3am after having supper with SW and company. We spend 13 hours together today!! We are all exhausted by the time we get home..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: