12.6.2009 One night in Seoul

I am so happy to be back to Seoul! My last visit was at least 5 years back!!! Gosh! That's a long, long time! When I arrive Myung Dong, I see that it's like Orchard Road in Singapore. It's smaller, with lesser shops, many years ago! I see many skin care shops around, like Skin Food, Hanskin, The Face Shop, Missha, and some other brands not found in Singapore. They are luring customers in with free gifts! Some sale girls even tempt me with free gifts to enter their shops! I didn't fall into their traps. Hee. I get a few items from The Face Shop and they threw in few freebies in my shopping bag.


Arrived Myung Dong in taxi as I have woken up late, as planned. I have to drag myself out of the bed and managed to leave the hotel at 4pm.



I heard so much about Krispy Kreme in Seoul and I found it in Myung Dong, shortly I arrived. This is my so-called lunch. This is complimentary with every 6 donuts purchased. One word to describe it, SOFT!! And it's still warm :)


I packed this home.



Bought a pair of cutie flip flop, which is made in China. I paid S$34 for it. Hmmm.. not very cheap though... for the quality I get. It comes in pink, beige and green.


Infamous kim chi. I cannot appreciate this. It's too spicy for my liking.


My dinner in Myung Dong. Beef and mushroom w/rice in hot pot. Taste better with the chilli paste. You have to mix all the ingredients before eating.

Pretty exhausted by the time I got back to hotel at 8.30pm. I'm in bed by 10pm as I have to wake at 5.30am the next day.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: