A big treat for ourselves!

Today is our graduation day. 11 of us, namely, Sylvia, Penny, Kaylene, Henry, Nazreen, Suhaimi, Charles, Mington, Mark (and wife, Aine), Kiko and I met up at Green House on this joyous occasion which calls for a celebration at the end of a long, tiring day. Although all of us were extremely drained at the end of the day, nevertheless, we still made an effort to gather together for a good meal to reward ourselves, as this might be the last time for such a gathering. Cheers to the end of Nine to Five and best of luck to all!!


Greenhouse ~ The colors of the blown glasses are colors u see at sunset.


I don't really like the taste of this Mushroom frittata


Cocktail prawn with mango cubes in coconut sauce


Super fresh oyster! I asked for a small one ;) my oyster's in the background.


My cold cuts.


This thai style beef salad is one of my favorites! It's so apetising!


Lobster..


Crayfish..


Sashimi I shared with Sylvia


Fried chicken cutlet, seafood ee fu noodles and vegetables. the noodles is the best item on this plate.


Chilli crab!!! yummy!


Drunken prawns



Kaylene had 2 bowls of mushroom soup and a bowl of crabmeat clear soup. She enjoyed it so much that she had 3 helpings altogether. How can I miss out the soup, since it's so good. Ha. Here's my small bowl of piping hot mushroom soup with cheese stick.


This pretty dessert is raspberry creme brulee


Chocolate coated pecan


Raspberry macaron.


My cup of camomile with dessert.


Kiko ordered all flavors available at the ice cream section and I shared with her this huge portion of ice cream. The lychee sorbet is our favourite!




The souffle recommended by the chef, Alvin, is ready!!


Souffle with vanilla bean ice cream, topped with lightly toasted almonds.


cookies the pastry chef brought us.


This is heaven!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Rukia said...

Yummy yummy!

XiaoBai2 said...

Wow! The food looks super yummy delicious lei. Where is this place? I wanna go too. Hee hee! :)

Allium said...

coffee house at ritz carlton near the hotel lobby. i feel abit over-priced leh. it's seafood dinner buffet at s$76+++. normal dnr is $50+. I thot it's $50+.. only found out price after eating the salad, if not we wld have gone to another restaurant.

XiaoBai2 said...

Wow! Really very expensive lei.