48hrs in London


Upon arriving hotel, I quickly fill my stomach up, after a hot shower, to regain some energy. After dinner, I head to High Street Kensington to get some stuffs from Marks & Spencer and I return with mostly my favourites!! (Some of them are gifts for friends)


What a gloomy day.. (View from my room at 9am)


Breakfast at The Muffin Man


Toasted scone with strawberry jam & devon cheese and my favorite Earl Grey tea.

This is divine!!!! The toasted scone is so crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. It tastes better when u spread cheese & jam on it. This tea set cost me 5.50 pound. And I left the cafe feeling extremely satisfied with my breakfast ;)



After a happy breakfast, I head to Leicester Square to purchase ticket for musical, Billy Elliot, which I plan to catch tonight. This is the stall I normally get my tickets from as the price is one of the lowest in this area. Get myself a ticket at 25 pound (S$55) this time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: