Hearty Lunch at Wild Rocket






Rockets burger.




Papadum (Indian wafer) with salad.


$9 Chap chai minestrone


$18 Pasta with tiger prawns.


I had lion's share of this!! Wahaha!



Chocolate Lava Gateau with vanilla ice cream. Warm, rich chocolate oozes out when you break the choc cake & it goes perfectly well with the ice cream. I give it 5 stars ^0^



Signature dessert ~ Kueh Boloh Tiramisu. This is heaven!! It was chilled when served.


I am neither a foodie person nor am I a food critic. I don't usually travel to different parts of Singapore hunting down all the good eats on the island. I am basically pretty easy with food as long as they don't taste too horrible.

Knowing the menu at Wild Rocket is appealing visually, being a enthusiast photographer, I decided to make a trip to uncover personally. The whole dining experience was delightful, in the company of my friends (that goes without saying) although the server didn't return to take a group photograph, when he brought us our desserts. Humpf....I shall deduct 10 points from the score card. Besides that, they were totally clueless who's eating what. Bad! Sadly, good service is seriously lacking in my country. I feel the efforts from creating fabulous menu to perfecting it have gone down the drain when the service delivery pale in comparison.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: