7.5.2011


A lovely colleague buys us banana milk after work. Such a thoughtful gesture.

I am out hunting for food, after a couple hours of rest.



Beef bulgogi without soup :(
I am close to ordering a soup and just about doing so, the auntie who stations outside the eatery, brings me a bowl of hot vegetable soup. That's very kind of her.







I grab a bite before heading back to room to retire. For some unknown reasons, I didn't enjoy my meal. Perhaps, I am too exhausted as I have yet to recover from graveyard shift last night. Or is it the delayed response from R.



Pumpkin pancake which I savor one third of it.

I feel over-stuffed after pouring two glasses of water down my throat. (Thanks to the chilli which stuck at my throat!) I feel so sick while I walk back to the hotel.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: