22.5.2011 Distance is beauty

A deduction I gather today is not to judge a book by its cover. Why do I lament this?

Being human beings, we are naturally drawn to attractive-looking things, be it living or non-living things. I confess I am a sucker to beautiful stuffs, which includes good-looking people! Who doesn't!?

A friend whom catches my eyes at least ten years back, still send my heart racing when I see him now. He is clean-cut, stylish and well-kempt as ever, for one who is approaching mid 40s, with no signs of pouch, at the moment. After our six month acquaintance, I come to realize this once out-of-my-reach-man, is not so desirable, after all. His flaws become so apparent and I am no longer attracted to him!

Distance is beauty.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: